Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

RCT3 Mixmaster Jumping Around Fireworks and Water Show

rollercoaster tycoon 3 water show mixmaster pyro


rollercoaster tycoon 3 water show mixmaster pyro

See all details after the photos. VIDEO after the photos.
rollercoaster tycoon 3 water show mixmaster pyro
Closeup of water



Basic design with landscaping

I raised the land around it except for the corners. I left them alone and use the Colonial Walls shortest wall. I then added flowers around it. Then add water where the jets are. 

rollercoaster tycoon 3 water show mixmaster pyro
Look from above.


Closeup of water



Closeup of RCT3 waterjet shows




RCT3 Fireworks on the sides


RCT3 Waterjet and Firework Show


Close up of RCT3 Waterjet Show

Close up of RCT3 Waterjet Show

                                                                                  Close up of RCT3 Waterjet Show

RCT3 Fireworks and Fountain Views from Above

RCT3's Jumping Around Fireworks and Water Show.

Enlarge any photo by clicking on it.

VIDEO


This is my newest Water and Firework show in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3,  It changes designs along with colors. A lot of pastel colors. There are 2 Fireworks on the sides of the water jets, that go off every second. I included those fireworks in the zip file you can download from the link below.  I also added lots of photos and a document with info in it.

Soaked Expansion Pack needed.

Download file at https://www.mediafire.com/?e75eb8aa1diwl3i

Put the individual fireworks in the following folder.
My Computer - Documents - RCT3 -  Firework Effects

You can put the show file in
My Computerm - Documents - RCT3 -  Fireworks


I hope you enjoy the show! Let me know if you have any questions!!

Heather

No comments: