Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

RCT3 Aqua Garage Structure: Large Double Split Level

RCT3 structure download
 RCT3 Parking Garage Structure- click to enlarge

This is my Large Double Split Level RCT3 Garage Structure. Available for download if you found me via a Search Engine. Just go to https://www.mediafire.com/?bt5xu93s4a4rtcn click on the large green download button.

STACKING or PLACING SIDE-BY-SIDE 
If you don't want to make a lot of garages then you can stack or place other garages next to each other. I have. I did that for this garage. If you see my Red Split Level Garage (click here) you can see that I put 2 of them side-by-side after rotating 1 of them. All I did then was change the colors of the walls. The center of this structure uses "Colored Walls" so you can change the color just by clicking on it. You can change the color of everything if you want. Above the sides of this garage I used "Office Building" and you can change the colors of that as well.

VERSION OF RCT3 NEEDED
"Office Buildings" uses Soaked Expansion
"Colored Walls" uses original RCT3

NO CUSTOM Scenery used.

See more pictures below.

To see more of my Garages just go to to http://rollercoastertycoon3downloads.blogspot.com/search/label/garages


Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back for more.
Heather
 RCT3 Parking Garage Structure- click to enlarge


 RCT3 Parking Garage Structure- click to enlarge

 RCT3 Parking Garage Structure- click to enlarge

No comments: