Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

RCT3 Mixmaster Criss Cross Fountains Watershow


                               
My new  Criss Cross Fountains Water show
Waterjets and Lasers (Searchlights)

Information can be found at the end of the photos. 
Please click on the photos to enlarge them.



                         This is the link to follow if you want to download the show 

Soaked Expansion Water Fountain Show


Soaked Expansion pack



Expansion pack



soaked expansion pack


soaked expansion pack

soaked expansion pack



soaked expansion pack


soaked expansion pack



soaked expansion pack
Filled Water Fountain

My newest Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Criss Cross Fountain Watershow
Hi,
Usually I make fountain shows but I wanted to make a fountain so I wanted to make my own using the Waterjets given in the Soaked RCT3 Expansion pack. It changes colors constantly and I have 2 search lights on the sides of it. They also change colors. I used colors that blend so well together.  I used a darker blue, teal, some dark bluish purple. It almost looks like light is hitting. It makes it a little more interesting when you have the same fountain going.  .


The jets will come on 1 at a time from left to right. Then 32 seconds later it will end and then start up again going from right to left. 1 minute 4 sec total. See under the next photo.

Click to enlarge

After putting the fountain and laser bases in place I raised the area around it 1 square at a time. I added a brick border around that area. I then filled it with water. 

You will need Soaked and Wild Expansion packs.

This is the link to follow if you want to download the show 
https://www.mediafire.com/?600vbexph2mya6m


If you have Win 7 or 8 Place the file in My Computer -  Documents - RCT3 -  Fireworks
 If you have earlier software it will go in "My Documents"

I don't know why it goes in the "Fireworks" folder but when I make them and save them that's where they go.

soaked expansion pack

soaked expansion pack


Thanks for stopping by today,
Heather

No comments: