Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

RCT3 Colonial Sea Side Home Structure


RCT3 Sea Side Colonial Home Structure
Click on photo to enlarge

RCT3 Sea Side Colonial Home Structure
Click on photo to enlarge

RCT3 Sea Side Colonial Home Structure 
Click on photo to enlarge


RCT3 Sea Side Colonial Home Structure 
Click on photo to enlarge




RCT3 Sea Side Colonial Home Structure
Click on photo to enlarge

       This is my RCT3 Colonial Sea Side Home Structure. I included the Lighthouse and the Rocks with the house. There are multiple floors, decks on every level ... (I wish I lived in 1 of these).  I added lighting inside the house and a couple by the flowers in the above photo. I added other flowers and bushes around it.

If you found this post via a Search Engine you can find this file at https://www.mediafire.com/?4i8xrs482953sqf    

You need the Wild Expansion Pack for the Colonial walls and the railings for all the decks is from Colored Walls. No expansion pack needed for that.

Come back for more!
Heather      

No comments: